RocksBox is a Jewelry subscription that lets you pay under $20 to “rent” jewelry every month!
Here’s a breakdown of how it works:
- Visit RocksBox.com, select your plan, and take a short style survey, and pick out the jewelry type you want, it can be exact pieces or pieces similar to your choices.
- Receive your box in about 3-5 business days
- Experiment with the jewelry pieces until you decide to refresh your set (you have up to 30 days to try everything out)
- Exchange your set for 3 new pieces – or keep any that you want to purchase.
- Send the box back as often as you’d like and get 3 more new pieces!
- Each Month you get a $10 credit to use in the Rocksbox store towards the purchase of your jewelry!
I was very impressed with the jewelry in my first box. Before subscribing, I checked out their Instagram to see what people were getting in their boxes. Most of their items were bold and trendy, which isn't really my style – I prefer delicate, smaller and classic pieces. Surprisingly, the guys over at RocksBox picked out some pieces that fit my style…well mostly!
Un-Boxing: Just as they said, my first box arrived within 5 business days. It arrived in a plain white bubble mailer with a large R on it. Inside was a lovely bow tied box!
I received 3 pieces in my box, one pair of really large earrings, and two necklaces. I did like that the earrings and one of the necklaces matched so I can wear that as a set!
My box was valued at over $200!
The Necklace is a Kendra Scott – Beth Pendant Necklace in Iridescent White Banded Agate, MSRP $70 Member'sPrice $50
The Matching earrings are Kendra Scott – Bexley Drop Earrings in Iridescent White Banded Agate MSRP $75 Member's Price $63
The other Necklace was SLATE – Etched in Stone Pendant Necklace in Marbled White MSRP $59 Members Price $50
Thoughts: I loved the pieces and enjoyed wearing them. Although the prices seem really high, they are exact from the designers websites, so they are not over-inflated. I like the idea of renting the jewelry instead of buying it, so you can always have new and fun pieces. The bonus is that if you want to buy them, you can just keep the item or items you want, and then return the rest!
You can try your First Box Free at RocksBox anytime, no coupon needed!
Till Next Time! -De